The Vascular Health Education Network was created by the Vascular Disease Foundation to encourage the distribution of educational materials to patients and concerned consumers in a cost-effective way, while supporting health care providers’ relationships by co-branding those materials.
For a small annual fee, the Vascular Health Education Network offers its members a variety of resources to educate clinicians, patients and the public about vascular disease. By utilizing these resources, you can:
- Reinforce existing referral relationships and build new ones by bringing clinicians current and topical vascular disease information.
- Stay connected to the community you serve and demonstrate your commitment by conducting public vascular disease awareness activities.
- Help empower your patients to understand risks and symptoms, and to better manage their vascular disease.
To see a full list of benefits, click here.
Who should join the Vascular Health Education Network?
You should join the Vascular Health Education Network if you are:
- A Single or multi-specialty practice
- An imaging and surgery outpatient center
- A hospital
- A health plan – health maintenance organizations (HMOs), preferred provider organizations (PPOs), insured plans and other plans that cover health care services
- A health system – two or more hospitals owned, leased, sponsored, or contract managed by a central organization or a diversified single hospital system
For a membership application, click here.