Flyers available for download:
VDF has a variety of educational flyers available to download and print for free. Simply click on the link in each topic of interest to access the PDF, which will require Adobe Acrobat to download.
If you do not have it on your computer, click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Don’t have the ability to print? Contact us and we’ll mail you a copy.
- Focus on the ABI: What you need to know about the Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) test for Peripheral Artery Disease or PAD.
- Focus on Blood Clots: What you need to know about risk factors, symptoms and treatment of blood clots.
- Focus on Compression Stockings: What you need to know about compression therapy (and specifically compression stockings) for Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS).
- DVT and Air Travel: What you need to know about reducing the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE) while taking long flights.
- Focus on Ischemia: What you need to know about symptoms, risk factors and treatment of Ischemia.
- PAD – English Version: What you need to know about Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD).
- PAD – Spanish Version: La Enfermedad Arterial Periferica: PAD Aumenta el riesgo de infarto de corazon y derrame cerebral. coming soon
- Focus on Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS): What you need to know about Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS) and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Focus on Walking:Information to help you improve vascular health and reduce symptoms of PAD (and print out our walking logs).
- You may also download and print out our Walking Progress logs.
- Focus on Varicose Veins: What you need to know about risk factors, symptoms and treatment of Varicose Veins. coming soon
- Focus on Vascular Disease: An overview of vascular disease (diseases affecting the blood vessels, or veins and arteries).
Specific vascular disease flyers:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm or AAA
- Aortic Dissection
- Buerger’s Disease
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Congenital Vascular Malformation or CVM
- Critical Limb Ischemia
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia coming soon
- Mesentric Artery Disease coming soon
- Peripheral Artery Disease or PAD
- Portal Hypertension
- Post-Thrombotic Syndrome coming soon
- Pulmonary Embolism or PE
- Raynaud’s Disease
- Renovascular Hypertension coming soon
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm coming soon
- Thombophilia coming soon
- Varicose Veins
- Vasculitis coming soon